Would you like to be included in the following services?
- SMS Text Messages to your mobile phone
We have the facility to use the above services to contact you. These may be used to notify you of, for example:
- Changes to your booked appointment
- Reminders to attend Annual check -ups
- National issues such as Flu pandemics
- Practice being closed due to unforeseen circumstances
- Cancelled clinics including GP, Nurse and Health Care Assistant
- Other notifications the practice deem necessary to your health care provision
If you are would like the GP Practice to contact you by this means please make sure we have your up to date Mobile Phone number.
SMS consent form
If you would like to opt out of this service please let Sandhurst Group Practice know in writing.
Disclaimer If you agree to the GP Practice contacting you via your mobile phone or fixed land line number, the GP Practice agrees to adhere to the following:-
- The mobile phone number will only be used by the GP Practice and will not be passed to any other parties.
- If at any time you would like to opt out of either of the above services, please make a personal request to the GP Practice and you will be opted out of the service within 48 hours. You may also like to include your reason for opting out, to help us review and improve the service in future.
- Your mobile phone number will solely be used by the GP Practice in relation to the healthcare services offered by the GP Practice. You will not be contacted in relation to any other types of products or services.
- No personal details will be included in the message to identify you.
- Whilst the GP Practice will regularly check your telephone numbers with you, please be aware that the onus of keeping your contact details current with the practice rests with you